31.5.09

Tweets for Today

Just a recap of all the twitter posts I have done today. Click here to follow me.
  • When's my Angel going to show? ♫ blip.fm/~7ci1t
  • Sweet DM, need more DM :) @AndreaUrbanFox: "done thinking? Sometimes is better not to think too much hun ;) ♫ blip.fm/~7ciec
  • Marvel/DC/Terminator Salvation Parody ff.im/-3q88A
  • Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm Batman. (Mac/PC Parody) ff.im/-3q88C
  • Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Wolverine and Watchmen (Rorschach) ff.im/-3q88z
  • Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC. (Mac PC Parody) #1 ff.im/-3q88I
  • Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Wolverine (Deadpool) and Watchmen ff.im/-3q88E
  • Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Iron Man and Batman ff.im/-3q88G
  • Hi, I'm a Mutant...and I'm a DC. (Marvel/DC Parody) ff.im/-3q88D
  • Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC. (Mac PC Parody) #7 ff.im/-3q88B
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter