26.5.09

Tweets for Today

Just a recap of all the twitter posts I have done today. Click here to follow me.
  • #MrTweet I recommend @swfacts because I can't memorize all the facts myself ☺
  • They should of had Rammstein appear in all the XXX movies, maybe the second movie would have done better, hopef... ♫ blip.fm/~718d2
  • Listening to 'What I've Done' by Linkin Park @imeem x.imeem.com/g9i8ZoG7i6
  • Reblipping myself because it is that good :) @Ranma711: "What could be so wrong with that?" ♫ blip.fm/~71anv
  • I could listen to Depeche Mode all day, wait a minute, I did do that, but back in highschool, with my walkman eh tinysong.com/1g9x
  • #Ididnotknowthat Depeche Mode was formed in 1980 in Basildon, Essex, England.
  • 【MMD】「星間飛行」躍らせてみた【澪・唯・紬】 ff.im/-3fKeC
  • A RE-BLIP for @AndreaUrbanFox: "Brazil floods displace 400k ping.fm/KNbeH Caritas appeals for funds http... ♫ blip.fm/~72t1r
  • Festival in Yokosuka ff.im/-3h7tz
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter