21.4.09

Tweets for Today

Just a recap of all the twitter posts I have done today. Click here to follow me.
  • SuicideGirls Fight Club Opens For Pub Spar, digg.com/d1pBFy
  • Planetstrike I got to find a job so that I can afford all the new minis and scenery from Games Workshop.
  • Planetstrike I got to find a job so that I can afford all the new minis and scenery from Games Workshop.
  • twitpic.com/3obwf - I think I found my next favourite show: K-on tinyurl.com/ctd56s
  • GW Planetstrike ENG ff.im/-2ffaR
  • GI JOE RESOLUTE EPISODE 04 ff.im/-2ffaS
  • #lastfm #love Blasphemous Rumours by Depeche Mode bit.ly/10oAX9
  • #lastfm #love Always on My Mind by Pet Shop Boys bit.ly/14WImg
  • #lastfm #love Sowing The Seeds Of Love by Tears for Fears bit.ly/yIsQG
  • #lastfm #love Stripped by Depeche Mode bit.ly/BWBJc
  • #lastfm #love Ordinary World by Duran Duran bit.ly/jzw9s
  • Prototype Attack Mech Alpha 0 HDR 01 [pic] ff.im/-2fLgg
  • #lastfm #love Disappointed by Electronic bit.ly/DAlUw
  • GI JOE RESOLUTE EPISODE 05 ff.im/-2fPE6
  • #lastfm #love Strangelove by Depeche Mode bit.ly/WNjwN
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter